Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Let this be the start of a beautiful blogship!

I, Phillip, have never had a problem making myself be heard. I've also never had a problem with taking what's on my mind, and directly confronting someone with it, which has gotten me into quite a few pickles with my friends and local law enforcement. I HAVE however had a shortage, over time, of friends who stick around or who stay in contact enough to HEAR these ramblings. To quote a movie..."...he would flee, and he would be right to do so." And, it's true. I love my friends, but they are right to fear me and what I might say next. Now, I can post whatever is going on with myself and my family and people can choose to read it or not. I know some of you are curious... So, here it is, folks. This, the start of a beautiful blogship!

1 comment:

Dannenbergs said...

Yeah! I am so excited that you guys have a blog now! It looks great!