Friday, July 11, 2008

Sick again!

Okay okay okay, I know its been a long time since I've posted anything...sorry! I will do everything today so there will be a lot to read. This is just a picture of all the stuff my visiting teacher put into a get well package for Aiden and I. We were both sick with colds and then Aiden developed an ear infection (of course!) In the package there were two cans of soup, some movies, popcorn, medicine for me and for Aiden. Some fruit snacks and animal cookies and of course chocolate for me. This is was so cool, one of the nicest things someone has ever done for me, i am so grateful for her, so if you are reading this, THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

That's so sweet - I want to know who your visiting teacher is :-)

Phil, Courtney, and Aiden said...

It's Terri Christensen :)