Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday America!

This year we decided to go to Ann Morrison Park in Boise and watch the fireworks. We went last year, minus baby and decided to try it out and see if he like it this year. We got there about an hour early to secure some good seats and Aiden was a little restless but I think that once the fireworks started, he was amazed. He needed his binky and blanket and a comforting lap to sit on but he loved to look at them and would not take his eyes off of the show. The top picture is obviously of Aiden and I, trying to keep him busy until the fireworks started and the bottom picture is of my dad and Aiden just playing before the show. We tried to take a lot more pictures but Aiden would not look at the camera so they didn't turn out too well.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

You look so pretty in that picture Courtney!

Jen Rash said...

Awww I miss you guys--I think we hope to be down in Boise in September.

Drop me a line! <3

Robin said...

I wish I could have seen you this summer!

I linked to you today.