Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!

So, I'm dangerously close to just starting my own blog. We would have 2, one for cute family stuff, and one for me and my adventures and wild imagination...let me know if any of you have an opinion...
Anyway, I found something online while I was making my Christmas list that caught my eye and now has engaged my obsession...
Again, it's another one of those ideas that you have and think "man, I'd make a billion million dollars if I could make that" and then you see it in a store and just feel like you missed out on your winning lottery ticket.
It's a pair of shoes that you can hike or climb or swim or run in. Except, they are like toe socks.
I have ALWAYS run faster barefoot. It's easier to get propulsion when you're bounding off your toes and not the ball of your foot.
I wanted a shoe that would let me pick something up with my toes, would let me feel what I'm walking on, or let me hang from a tree a strangle my prey with my feet!
This is exactly what I want.
For the love of all that is good and holy...Someone needs to get me these for Christmas. Either that or Injinji Outdoor sock. Both of which I will need in order to start my own reality TV show.
I intend to make Bear Brylles in the forest look like child in a jungle gym. We'll call it Feral Phil and I'll eat bugs and drink poo juice and all that stuff he does. That's what it takes to be a man, right? I'll bet he's never even HEARD of the bravery test...

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I don't know whether you should start your own blog, but the stuff you post is definitely not cute. But Courtney and Aiden are cute and if you started your own blog then this blog would probably only be about them. So if you want this blog to be cute...

Ashley Lloyd said...

I can't lie...that is a pretty impressive idea. But if all of this is going to start a reality show then I'm going to have to resist giving them to you in your stocking!