Tuesday, April 1, 2008

All grown up

So I think I just turned around one day and Aiden was a toddler. I can still remeber holding him with a bottle and rocking him to sleep. Now I could only dream of him sitting still for five minutes. Now its climbing up on EVERYTHING, watching movies, speaking actual english, brushing his teeth and eating by himself...what is going on here? I think this is why people have more kids, they love them so much and want that baby back in their lives. Babies are so precious, Don't get me wrong, I love having a toddler, but there is just something about a baby that melts your heart. Maybe thats why my parents still call me their baby... :) I was just thinking a lot about him today and thought I would share some cute pictures.

2 comments:

Ashley Lloyd said...

I love the brushing the teeth picture! Such a cute boy! :) He really has grown up fast...I know it is faster for the parents but it seems like every time I've seen him he's grown so much. I love the first picture of him too with his cute smile and gorgeous eyes!

Kimberly said...

Aiden sure is adorable! I think you two need to come visit me some evening when Phil has class. Let's plan dinner!