Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Quiet Time

I will often put on a movie for 30 minutes to distract Aiden so I can get a few things done quickly. However...this usually results in Phil getting distracted and not getting anything done either. So instead of doing homework the other day, Phil and Aiden watched a movie together. They were both quiet and out of my way for a while (and they look so darn cute). But Phil didn't get his homework done...I guess he took one for the team because the house got clean! Yay!
Phil is such a great father and provider for our family. I am so proud of him for working full time and going to school full time and being a husband to me full time (which is no small task!) I'm just glad for these moments he gets with his son between all the chaos in life!

2 comments:

Ashley Lloyd said...

dont worry Courtney I (Donny Lloyd) am the same way. Maybe it's a guy thing? Your little family is so cute! I can say that now cuz i'm a married man! Ha! LOL!

Trisha said...

I never thought I'd see the day when Phil actually grew up. I mean, in most ways that probably won't EVER happen, and it's probably better that way, but I must say, I am also proud of Phil for becoming a "responsible adult" and taking such good care of his family. *Sniff*