Monday, August 4, 2008

Last couple of weeks

Aiden is "smelling the flowers." This is the new thing he does whenever he looks at a flower or even hears the word flower.
Trying to walk down his slide...becoming pretty brave I would say.
He is lining up and stacking his yogurt covered raisins...it just doesn't taste the same unless you play with it first I guess.
Aiden and I testing out our new camera... (p.s. notice the haircut..my friend Kristi did it for him)
Aiden has been "reading" his photo album lately...he likes to point out "mama, dada, nana, papa, and mamama(grandma)
There was a bird's nest right outside our apartment door, sadly, two days after I took his, someone took down and destroyed the nest :(
Aiden playing at a little splash park in Meridian...he loves to go and I love to take him - the best part is....its FREE!
Aiden and his friend Hunter playing.

2 comments:

Dannenbergs said...

Cute haircut. He looks older with his hair shorter. I love the 'smelling the flowers' face.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Aiden is absolutely adorable, it looks like you have a lot of fun with him! And you look gorgeous--seriously radiant.